Premier Specialty Vehicles is the Upper Midwest dealer for Horton Emergency Vehicles and American Emergency Vehicles, who are both leaders in their respective markets.
Choose Horton Emergency Vehicles if your buying decisions are based on quality and performance over price.
- Horton is the highest quality emergency vehicle on the market today. From the engineering to the fit and finish of the body and interiors, Horton quality is unsurpassed.
- Horton quality translates to more than a great environment to work in and a vehicle you can depend on; it also translates to SAFETY.
- Horton also brings you more technological innovations than any other emergency vehicle manufacturer in the industry.
If you are looking for a quality, dependable, well-built ambulance to fit into a mid-range budget, choose American Emergency Vehicles (AEV).
- AEV completes extensive safety testing and incorporates time tested designs into their vehicles. For example, recessed grab bars increase EMS and passenger safety in the working area of the ambulance.
- AEV designs their electrical systems with simplicity in mind. You won't need a computer or an engineering degree to work on the ambulance electrical system.
- AEV vehicles can save thousands of dollars in your budget while receiving your ambulance quickly by choosing one of the AEV standard layouts not requiring in-depth custom work. Orders are typically filled within 120 days.
If a brand new vehicles is not in your budget this year, consider a remounted ambulance from Premier Specialty Vehicles. You can get a quality refurbished existing ambulance body on a new chassis without the expense of a completely new vehicle.
Click on manufacturer links below for more product information.